Sony EVO-550H Professional Hi8 Player / Recorder
Similar to the consumer EV-C100, the Sony EVO-550H has RC time code, timer trigger to automatic start recording with available power, BNC connector, and is built like a tank
- Hi-8 format delivers over 400 lines of horizontal resolution and high S / N ratio.
- Reads both professional 8mm Time Code and RC Time Code.
- AFM Hi-Fi stereo recording
- Control-P input / output terminals for daisy-chaining multiple EV)-550H's. Control multiple VCR's with the optional RM-S52A Wired Remote Controller.
- Timer function for record / playback can be controlled by an external AC timer. When the timer is set and the power is turned on, the EVO-550H automatically goes into the selected mode.
- Control - L terminal allows use in an edit system as a source player
- Auto Repeat function senses a blank section of six seconds at the end of a program and rewinds to the initial start point where playback begins.
- Dual mode shuttle ring for fast picture search. FF / REW, Still, 1/5 and 1x normal speed in forward or reverse, as well as Double Speed Playback are available.
- RMT-540 Wireless Remote (included) controls most functions, included picture search and frame - by - frame picture advance.
- Bilingual Program Sound Monitoring Capability (same as EVO-250)
- Playback / Record video8 and video Hi8
- Record in SP.Playback SP / LP
- Hi-Fi Stereo Sound
- RC Time Code. Reads only, doesn't write.
- Timer Trigger
- Slow / Still Tracking
- Audio Monitor
- BNC / RCA / S-VHS Connector
- Weight : 2.2kg ( 4 lbs. 14 oz. )
- Dimensions : 8 7/8 x 3 x 10" (W x H x D )
- Recording Speed : SP Mode Only
- Playback Speed : SP / LP Mode
- FF / REW Time : 3 Minutes (Sony P6-90)
- Search Speed : 1/5, -1, Still, 1/5, x1, x2, Cue/Review, Locked Cue/Review, Forward Search
- Frequency Response : 30Hz to 14kHz
- Dynamic Range : Better than 60dB
Line Input: BNC (1)
Line Ouptput: BNC (1), Phono (1)
Line Input: Phono (Stereo) 1 set
Line Output: Phono (Stereo) 1 set