JVC SR-HD2500US Blu-ray Disc & HDD Recorder
The JVC SR-HD2500 Blu-Ray Disc & HDD Recorder with HD-SDI is a combo deck that lets you burn HD Blu-ray discs and HD or SD DVDs without being connected to a PC. Featuring a 500GB hard disk drive for editing and duplicating, the deck can record internally or direct-to-Blu-ray / DVD from various inputs, even from live signals. A comprehensive set of connections, including HD-SDI, provide compatibility with most all media sources, like high-end cameras and switchers.
The unit records in HD but can downscale and burn to DVD in SD. Discs can be authored in BDMV (true Blu-ray authoring) or BDAV disc formats, with menus and with auto-start or repeat playback options. Multiple copies of each recording can easily be made via a built-in duplication function. The deck stores up to 24 hours of HD using dual-layer 50GB discs in AE mode and supports both BD-R and erasable BD-RE Blu-ray discs. Video formats supported are MPEG2TS, MPEG2PS, and H.264 AVC. Audio formats supported consist of Dolby Digital and LPCM.
The deck also allows convenient monitoring by SDI, HDMI, and component outputs. And another useful feature is the capacity to superimpose over the video burned -- whether onto Blu-ray or DVD -- the time-code or time and date embedded in an SDI signal.
- Burns Blu-ray discs or DVDs without connection to a PC
- Records direct-to-disc or onto internal 500GB hard disk drive
- Connects to and records from various sources, even live signals
- The deck records in HD but can downscale and burn to DVD in SD
- Authors discs in BDMV/BDAV, with menus/auto-start/repeat playback
- A built-in duplication function allows multiple copies to efficiently be made
- Stores 24 HD hours on dual-layer 50GB discs / Supports BD-R and BD-RE discs
- Video formats supported: MPEG2TS, MPEG2PS, H.264 AVC / Audio formats: Dolby Digital and LPCM