Sony DSC-1024 HD Standard Converter
The Sony DSC-1024HD Digital Scan Converter is the replacement for the DSC-1024G. The DSC-1024HD supports 1080i output formats as well as scan converts, transcodes, standard converts, aspect ratio converts, line doubles and signal processes. The DSC-1024HD has an added GENLOCK function which uses a black-burst signal applied as a genlock reference, so that the signal output can be synchronized to the reference.
- Line doubler for standard video signal for home theaters or other large screen viewing.
- Signal processor for up to a 4 x 4 video wall system.
- Automatic input signal recognition
- A more versatile scan converter for applications using monitors and front or rear projection in 16:9 or 4:3.
- Allows for simultaneous connection of two computer signal sources.
- Combines the use of four-line interpoliation to convert vertical scan lines with variable offset sampling for horizontal scan line, and is designed to lock onto and display images in various video formats.
- Converts NTSC to PAL and PAL to NTSC.
- Processing: 8-bit, 24-bit (RBG)
- Interpolation Scheme: 4-field, 4-line
- Remote Function: SIRCS
- Composite Video Input: Composite video loop-through x 2, 75Ó(auto terminated), NTSC 3.58/PAL 4.43Vp-p
- S-Video Input: 4-pin mini DIN loop-through x 2, 75Ó (auto terminated),Y: 1Vp-p negative sync C: 0.286Vp-p (NTSC)/0.3Vp-p (PAL) typical
- RGB/Component Input: D-sub 15-pin, 3 row x 2 (loop-through), 75Ó /high impedanceR/G/B: +0.714Vp-p (sync on G/ext., switchable)Y/R-Y/B-Y: 0.7Vp-p typical (NTSC/PAL)
- Audio Input: L/R, RCA jack, input impedance: more than 10kÓ 0dB (1 Vrms) max.
- Composite Video Output: BNC, 75Ó typical, NTSC 3.58/PAL 4.43, 1Vp-p typical
- S-Video Output: S Video: 4-pin mini DIN, 75Ó typicalY: 1Vp-p typical, negative syncC: 0.286Vp-p (NTSC)/0.3Vp-p (PAL) typical
- RGB/Component Output: D-sub 15-pin, 3 row x 2 (loop-through), 75 Ó/high impedanceR/G/B: 0.714Vp-p with external syncY/B-Y/R-Y: 0.7Vp-p typical with sync on Y
- Audio Output: Audio gain + 1.0dB typical, THD less than 1% @ 1 Vrms
- Video Processing: Capture Range: H: 15.6-70kHz, V: 50-120Hz
- Video Processing: Video Memory: 1152 x 1152 x 24 bits (RGB total)
- Video Processing: Sampling Rate: 14.3-80MHz max
- Video Processing: Pixel Clock: 14.3-50MHz max
- Video Processing: Preset Signal: Input: 10 formatsOutput: 7 formats
- Video Processing: Genlock: NTSC or PAL
- Power Requirements: 100-120V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A max200-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.25A max
- Power Consumption: 25 W (typical)
- Operating Temperature: 50° -96°F (0° to 35°C)
- Weight: Approximately 7.5 lbs (4kg)