Panasonic HD / SD / SDI Video Switcher - 4 SDI Inputs & Outputs - Panasonic AV-HS450N
The Panasonic AV-HS450N is a 16+ Input HD/SD Switcher w/ Dual-Screen Multiviewer Display. The two-rack sized HS450N switcher comes equipped with (16) HD/SD-SDI inputs and (4) HD/SD-SDI outputs, along with (2) DVI-D outputs. The switcher's sophisticated full 10-bit high definition processor produces unmatched image quality. When combined with optional boards, the switcher can be customized for almost any studio environment with features ranging from up/down conversion to video scaling.
The system can be configured to have up to 20 inputs with an optional expansion board. All inputs can be displayed on two monitors, reducing cost and saving space. Additional features include (4) AUX busses, up-conversion, full color correction, dual Picture-In-Picture display, (2) downstream keyers, chroma keyer, (2) 3D DVE's, and much more! From soup to nuts, the AV-HS450N is a flexible, cost-effective solution for mid-size studios, vehicles, and mobile production systems.
- (16) HD/SD-SDI Inputs
- (4) HD/SD-SDI Outputs
- (2) DVI-D
- 10-Bit Processing
- Additional Optional Board Available
- Color Correction
- Built-in dual-display multi-viewer lets you display up to (20) different images on two monitors; up to (16) on one screen.
- Multiviewer windows can be assigned to any outputs and offer with easy control of labels and borders, Preview (green) and Program (red) Tally Indicators.
- (4) independent AUX busses, with mix transitions to AUX 1, also offers a clean feed with layer selection for IMAG, Webcasts and other applications (16) HD/SD-SDI inputs standard. HD/SD format depends on switcher system setting.
- (4) HD/SD-SDI outputs standard.
- (2) DVI-D outputs standard (scalable to 1920 x 1200) for display of MultiViewers (or other outputs) with large flat panel monitors or projectors.
- Switchable frame-synchronizers on all inputs ensure reliable, glitch-free switching, even with asynchronous sources.
- Color correction adjustments (with 6-axis matrix) standard on (8) inputs, for precise image matching of different sources.
- Switchable up-conversion standard on four inputs for easy integration of legacy sources.
- Wide range of high-quality 3D digital effects (2 channels) for creative versatility.
- (1) upstream and two downstream keyers, super-clean chroma keyer employing Primatte algorithms.
- (10) shot memories and 10 PinP memories with timed transitions, for streamlined operation.
- (6) User programmable function buttons for customized workflow.
- The switcher supports HD (1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/24Psf, 1080/23.98Psf, 720/59.94p and 720/50p) and SD (480/59.94i and 576/50i) formats.
- SD card slot for graphics import/export and saving of all system settings.
- Ethernet port for PC graphics transfer with auto sizing software and alpha channel support.
- (4) Frame Memories for rapid access to stills and graphics.
- Direct Control of one Panasonic pan/tilt/zoom camera via RS-422 remote port, with storage and recall of up to (10) presets per camera.
- Expanded control of up to five Panasonic pan/tilt/zoom camera (with source/control switching) when used with AW-series controller, storage and recall of (10) presets per camera.
- Two I/O option slots for expansion to (20) inputs or (10) outputs using AV-HS04M series cards.
- Dual RS-422 ports for editor, pan-tilt, expansion panel control and machine communication.
- Tally/GPI with preview and program tally.
- Genlock with blackburst or TRI input, plus switchable frame syncs for easy systemization.
- Dual redundant power supplies. (2) A.C. for mainframe, (2) 12V DC for control panel (AC adapters also included.)
- Compact, two-rack size mainframe, perfect for mobile or studio use.
HD/SD-SDI: BNC (x16 Input, x4 Outputs)
DVI-D: DVI (x1 Output)
Editor: 9-Pin D-Sub
Com: 9-Pin D-Sub
Tally/GPI: 50-Pin D-Sub
19 x 3.5 x 18.5" (48.2 x 8.8 x 47.1cm) 2RU
23.1 lbs (10.5kg)